Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Beach

One of my favorite locations that exist in this world is the beach. I have been to plenty of beaches but I must tell you that the ones of my preference are the ones located in the Caribbean. I haven´t had the chance to visit all of the Caribbean but to the ones that I have been to have so far been almost impeccable. Cap Cana in Republican Dominican among the rest is one of the best. Others include Puntacana, Curacao, Aruba, Puerto Rico, and other places that I haven´t seen before.




The reason why I believe that Cap Cana is one of the most beautiful places and locations to visit is because my aunt has a house in there and it is far more than simply clean. The beaches have everything that you need. For example SPAs and restaurants. Since Cap Cana is placed in the middle of the world the climate is very tropical and sometimes nice and sunny. In the condominium that my aunt lives in has copious amounts of activities you can do as ell as clubs you can joins. You can do paintball, boogie riding, Horseback riding, golf, and still hit the gym all in the same day. You can take long walks in the beach and for breakfast you can go to the restaurants. Donald Trump has invested a lot of money in this residential and that is why it has many, many things involved in it.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/152/413151692_4e31cc9afe_b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming there's supposed to be text here? Or is this an idea you had but never finished?

    ReplyDelete