Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Acting

I have always wanted to be an actress because I believe that it is way more than just the steriotype job that people think it is. For me acting goes way beyond the obvious money, red carpet events, and fame. In my opinion acting is a way to put yourself in other people´s shoes and learn important leasons in life without actually having to suffer the consequeces that the character in the movie had to suffer. New opportunities to meet vast amounts of different people become present in one´s lives when they get involved in the acting buisness.

I like a lot of actresses and actors and my favorite ones include Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, Johny Depp, Aishwarya Rai,  Jennifer Aniston,Taylor Lauhtner, Sophia Bush, Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling, Charlie Hunnam, Ryan Reynolds, Shia Labouf, Dev Patel, Kat Winslet, Freida Pinto, Robert Pattinson, Eva Longoria, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek, Hayden Pantteniere, Jessica Biel, Matt Demon, Kate Beckinsale, Chalize Theron, Elizbeth Hurey, Amanda Byns, Queen Latifa, Keira knightly, Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt, Blae Lively, Eva Mendes, Eddy Murphy, Denzel Washington, Ashton Kutcher,Demi Moore, Vinvce Vaughn, Jonah Hill, and Orlando Bloom. I might be forgetting a lot of them but this is basically it hahaha!


Even though it is my dream to become an actress it is very hard to become an actress because it requires being at the right place at the right time. I have some difficulties with fake crying and I have been told that you just have to think of sad moments in your life.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought that this would be a fun career, too. Any explanation as to why you love the actors that you do?

    ReplyDelete