Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite Blog Post : Drawing

Many, many teachers may truly hate me for my bad habits in class but, what can I say? I simply love to draw. I like to draw in bed, during classes, in airplanes, while watching movies in my house, while eating, and others I can´t remember at the moment. The truth is: I used to hate to draw………. I liked it but I didn’t know how. And I still don´t know how to draw animals, or people, or complex objects. But slowly I learned how to draw more abstract drawings and objects that don’t make complete sense but they are still fun. I get my inspiration from dreams, little things I see, and other pieces of art. It would be amazing if one day I could get payed for drawing so that I could do the things I love as a living. Unfortunately for me that is just not going to happen because I have responsibilities and a future to pursue.






The only thing that sometimes annoys me is the math that may be involved in each drawings. Its not complicated math or anything but I will still complain about it. I am a perfectionist when it comes to drawing and when I make patterns they have to be just right. Everything in its perspective place and the right size so that it looks neat and organized in the end. If something is meant to be in the center trust me, it will be in the center.












(I did not make this but it is my favorite style of drawing)





http://www.brucegray.com/images/eyecandy3.jpg



















HERE IS A PICTURE THAT I DID MAKE:





No comments:

Post a Comment