Sunday, April 25, 2010

Haagen Dazs

Now here is something that most People LOVE!! Haagen Dazs’ ice creams. There are so many different flavors that you can try out that when I go to the store each time to pick out an ice cream to enjoy at home, I get so indecisive that it becomes nearly impossible to pick one single flavor.


Among their copious amount of flavors, my favorite ones are: Cookies and cream, Strawberry Cheesecake, Vanilla Caramel Brownie, Chocolate chip cookie dough, and Midnight Cookies and Cream. Some of them are so weird but their combination is genius. What impressed me the most was how much I can eat. In one sitting, depending where I am, I’ll eat up to one can of their ice cream.



Haagen Dazs was not created over night….. it took them about 4 decades to perfectionate their products. Mr. Mattus, supported by his wife Rose, made this company based on the vision that was soon going to become the world’s number 1 ice cream.


http://www.haagen-dazs.com/company/history.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Yummmm . . . I've never seen the brown sugar or ginger flavors. Those could be interesting. I love the coffee and chocolate chip cookie dough. Can you find those flavors in Brazil? I've seen plenty of Haagen Dazs, but I haven't found any cookie dough yet. :(

    Now you've gone and made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete